RTO # 32146
Call us Today
07 3554 1025
Multi Combination Driver Training
Drive Multi-Combination Vehicle (TLIC4006)
Road Transport is a crucial component of the Australian economy and accounts for about 5% of gross domestic product and forms a key input to most other sectors of the economy. Continual growth in this industry signifies a real need for well‐trained operators to maintain this growth.
Multi‐combination (MC) licence is the highest level licence issued in the road transport industry. This course is for serious road professionals who need to upgrade from HC/HR or industry workers who may need to re‐ accustom themselves with modern day driving practices. This is a highly sought after licence and can lead to a very rewarding career.
Multi combination vehicles, sometimes referred to as B doubles or road trains are used extensively throughout Queensland to cater to the needs of regional centers and remote communities. This aspect can give truck drivers the opportunity to experience travel to many parts of Queensland and Australia.
NOTE: There are no mandatory work placements as part of this course
Full Course Overview
The TLIC4006 ‐ Drive Multi-Combination Vehicle course is as unit of competency from the TLI10 Transport and Logistics Training Package which is nationally recognised training.
Course Duration based on student competency and skill
Participants Maximum of 12 persons for theory, practical training and assessment will be conducted one on one
Cost Refer to Booking Form for the latest pricing or see below
Successful trainees receive a Statements of Attainment for TLIC4006 ‐ Drive Multi-Combination Vehicle which is recognised under the Australian Qualifications Framework
Course Outline & Learning Objectives
Before a person can undertake this course in Queensland they must:
- have held a class HR or HC licence for a minimum period of 1 year
- complete the driver licence application/renewal form F3000
- Show evidence of your identity in the form of a Queensland issued:
- current driver licence
- Adult proof of age card
- industry authority card for example a taxi driver licence or
- Marine licence indicator
If you do not have these, you will need to present 3 original evidence of identity documents.
- declare that you are medically fit to drive the class of vehicle, this may require an eyesight test –Medical condition notification Form F4355
- declare that you are medically fit to drive the class of vehicle, this may require an eyesight test – Medical condition notification Form F4355 http://www.tmr.qld.gov.au/Licensing/Medical-conditionreporting/Eyesight-test.aspx
- Upon successful completion of this course you must take your statement of attainment to a Queensland Department of Transport office within 3 months to have this endorsed on your drivers licence
Each Trainee Must Provide
Lunch, morning/afternoon tea
Appropriate clothing, closed in footwear
National Driver Work Diary
Please contact our office on 1300 ZEROHARM (07 4987 7340) for specific costs associated with site based training.
Truck training in a Multi Combination vehicle is $175 per hour inc GST, we evaluate each person based on current skill of the driver and estimate the required amount of training which will be required to get them ready for assessment.
Full cost of the assessment is $1750 which includes the use of the truck and trailers, tuition fees and issue of the statement of attainment.
GOVERNMENT FUNDED COURSES FOR ELIGIBLE STUDENTS
$100 TRAINING COURSES