Health, Safety and Environment Policy
Click Here to Download PDF version of this policy
Zero Harm Safety and Training is committed to protecting the health and safety of all employees and ensuring that our activities are not harmful to the environment and the community.
- All accidents can be prevented;
- No task is so important that risk of injury to people or damage to the environment is justified; and
- Effective HSE management is a critical foundation for sustainable management.
- Zero harm to people and the environment;
- To show leadership in the field of HSE management; and
- To work in a responsible and sustainable manner.
Zero Harm Safety and Training will meet these objectives by:
- Promoting a positive culture based on improving our HSE performance;
- Complying with all legal and regulatory requirements;
- Eliminating hazards, practices and behaviours that could cause accidents, injuries or illness;
- Implementing controls to eliminate pollution and environmental harm;
- Providing training and resources for staff to maintain safe systems of work;
- Employing contractors who aspire to the same HSE standards; and
- Reporting on HSE performance, measured against objectives and targets.
This Policy applies to all sites where Zero Harm Safety and Training is performing work and covers all our activities and services.
This commitment to HSE is our highest priority and will not be compromised.