Confined Spaces Course
Enter & Work in Confined Spaces Course (RIIWHS202D)
This course develops the knowledge and skills required to safely enter and conduct work in a confined space.
Course Duration 8 hours
Participants Maximum of 12 persons
Cost Refer to Booking Form for the latest pricing.
Successful trainees receive a Statements of Attainment for RIIOHS202D Enter and Work in Confined Spaces which is recognised under the Australian Qualifications Framework
Course Outline & Learning Objectives
• Identify confined spaces
• Hazard identification processes
• Australian Standards and relevant legislation
• Roles & responsibilities of Mgt and employees
• Case studies
• Risk assessments & heirarchy of hazard controls
• Work to a confined space permit
• Work to site policy and procedures
• Lockout and tag out methods of isolation
• Fall prevention / protection equipment
• Practical entry into a confined space
• Safety and emergency procedures
This Nationally Recognised course has been developed to provide participants with the theory and practical knowledge of equipment requirements and safe work methods to enable them to safely identify, enter and work in confined spaces. The course is suitable for persons who are required to work in or around confined spaces and those who may be required to act as standby personnel and manage or supervise persons required to enter and work in Confined Spaces. Participants completing this course will understand the legislative requirements detailed in the OH&S Regulation, relevant Australian Standards, WorkCover Codes of Practice and the operation and maintenance of associated safety equipment used for entering and working in Confined Spaces.
Each Trainee Must Provide
• Own Transport
• Appropriate clothing, closed in footwear
Please contact our office on 1300 ZEROHARM (07 4987 7340) for specific costs associated with site based training.