Certificate 3 Guarantee
Prospective students are only eligible for one subsidised training place in the Certificate 3 Guarantee programme and completing a Certificate under this program may affect your eligibility for other subsidised programs.
The Queensland Government certificate 3 guarantee student fact sheet can be accessed at
- To be eligible for funding you need to be a Queensland resident who:
- does not already hold or is not already enrolled in a post-school certificate III or higher level qualification (not including qualifications completed at school and foundation skills training)
- is 15 years of age or above
- is no longer at school
- is an Australian or New Zealand citizen or Australian permanent resident (including humanitarian entrants),
- or a temporary resident with the necessary visa and on the pathway to permanent residency
Note: A trade is considered a certificate III qualification, if you are unsure of your eligibility, contact office Staff at Zero harm.
To be eligible for Concession you need to meet the above eligibility criteria and:
- hold a valid health care or concession card issued under Commonwealth law, or
- have proof that you are a partner or dependant of a person who holds a valid health care or concession card and is named on that card, or
- are an Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander person
Employment status does not affect eligibility.
At Zero Harm we have the following Courses available.
|Current Courses Available||Student Contribution Fee|
|Concessional||Non-Concessional||Cert 3 Guarantee Flyer||Course Information|
|RII30115 Certificate III in Surface Extraction Operations||$25||$50|
GOVERNMENT FUNDED COURSES FOR ELIGIBLE STUDENTS
$50 TRAINING COURSES